Accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory
Health Care, Inc.
At South Shore Surgicenter we strive to make your surgical experience as stress-free and comfortable as possible. We have a distinguished Board Certified staff of Medical Doctors and Anesthesiologists, and a small nurse to patient ratio optimizes the entire experience. Our warm, comfortable environment goes beyond the typical hospital experience for both short outpatient stays and inpatient procedures that require an overnight recovery.
Patients that require a brief overnight stay will recover in a room that has been considerately planned to offer a hotel-like accommodation while having the functionality of a hospital room. Private room amenities include hotel-quality bed and linens, a private bathroom/shower, a TV, fresh snacks and refreshments, an oversized chair that folds into a bed and one-on-one nurse to patient care. We strive to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Our specialties include: Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pain Management and Gynecology.
Our convenient location, with close proximity to 45, allows us to serve the entire southeast Houston area and offers quick access from South Houston, Clear Lake, League City, Webster, Friendswood, Pearland, Alvin, Texas City, Baytown, Galveston and all surrounding communities.
Quality and Safety
Patients and their physicians choose South Shore Surgicenter because they uderstand our Healthcare System is dedicated to providing surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety. In order to ensure our patients receive care consistent with these standards:
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards.
- All physicians must apply for privileges and undergo a rigorous review of their credentials prior to performing surgery at the center.
- Our anesthesia staff includes highly experienced, board-certified physicians.
- Our entire clinical staff is certified in Advanded Cardiac Life Support.
- Our registered nurses are specially trained in outpatient surgery and have years of experience.
- South Shore Surgicenter is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and certified by Medicare and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).